A three-day vacation package covering the highlights of Puno-Lake Titicaca. An afternoon tour of Chulpas of Sillustani, and then wake the next day to an early lake excursion to the floating Islands of Uros and Taquile Island.
- Two nights in the hotel of your choice
- Transport from and to airport
- English-speaking guides
- Chulpas of Sillustani
- Uros & Taquile islands excursion
- Entrance fees
Prices available upon request.
DAY 1 Puno – Sillustani
Reception and transfer from the airport to the hotel. Afternoon tour of Chulpas of Sillustani. These ruins were left by the Collas Aymaras, a pre-Inca culture.
DAY 2 Full-day Floating Islands of Uros & Taquile Island
Breakfast. Pick up at the hotel at 7 am, transfer to the dock to take a two-hour motorboat ride to Uros islands. Next visit to Taquile Island, famous for its craft production, particularly its beautiful textiles. There are numerous pre-Inca and Inca ruins and Inca terracing. Afternoon return to Puno. (B/L)
DAY 3 Transfer Out
Transfer from the hotel to the airport or bus station. (B)
(B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
The program included:
• Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport
• Tour to Sillustani
• Full Day Uros and Taquile Island
• 01 Lunch
• 02 Nights in Puno + Breakfast
• Certified English-speaking guide
• Domestic flight
• Tips or services not described at the itinerary