A four-day vacation in Puno-Lake Titicaca, including. Chulpas of Sillustani, the floating Islands of Uros and Taquile Island and dinner and an overnight stay with a local family on Amantani Island.
- Two nights in the hotel of your choice
- Dinner and overnight stay with local family on Amantani Island
- Transport from and to airport
- English-speaking guides
- Chulpas of Sillustani
- Uros & Taquile islands excursions
- Entrance fees
Prices available upon request.
DAY 1 Puno – Sillustani
Reception and transfer from the airport to the hotel.
Afternoon tour of Chulpas of Sillustani. These ruins were left by the Collas Aymaras, a pre-Inca Culture.
DAY 2 Uros Islands – Amantani Overnight
Breakfast. Depart at 8:30 am. Transfer from your hotel to the dock for motorboat ride to Uros Islands. In the afternoon, depart for Amantani Island for dinner and overnight home stay with local family. (B/L/D)
DAY 3 Taquile Island – Puno
Breakfast. Depart 8 am for 1 hr 45 min boat ride to Taquile Island where you will visit the main village and ruins. You will leave the island at about 2 pm to return to Puno, arriving at approximately 4:50 pm. (B)
DAY 4 Transfer Out
Transfer from the hotel to the airport. (B)
(B) Breakfast, (L) Lunch, (D) Dinner
The program included:
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport
- Tour to Sillustani
- 2 Days / 1 Night excursion Uros & Amantani and Taquile Island
- 01 Lunch
- 02 Nights in Puno + Breakfasts
- 01 night in Amantani Island + Breakfast
- Certified English-speaking guide
- Domestic flight
- Tips or services not described at the itinerary