Casa Andina Private Collection
An historic 18th century manor just three blocks from the main square of Cusco, this recent addition to the Casa Andina family has been transformed into one of the finest boutique hotels in Peru. The well-lit, tastefully decorated rooms surround three interior patios with wooden balconies, while the colorful dining room evokes a bygone era of state banquets and high society. The restaurant’s adventurous menu uses local ingrediants — try the alpaca carpaccio or the sweet potato tortellini — and is known for having some of the best food in town
Prices available upon request
Centered on three courtyards with wooden balconies the Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco offers all the character of the colonial city with the luxury and style of a boutique hotel. The restaurant offers one of the finest dining experiences in Cusco, offering adventurous concoctions of Nuevo Andino cuisine.
- Pressurized oxygen available in all rooms and suites upon request
- Several rooms in the original structure of the hotel feature surviving colonial frescoes unearthed during renovation.
- In-room Cable TV
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access throughout hotel
- Room service
- Gourmet restaurant featuring Sacred Valley produce & Andean specialties.
- Business center with free high-speed Internet access.
- Usanzas handcrafts & gift shop, Ilaria jewelry store, & Indigo handicrafts & gift store.
To book your vacation now or consult with us, fill out the “Contact Us” form to the right and a Fertur Peru Travel coordinator will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your fully customizable trip. Fertur Peru Travel’s pledge is to offer you top-quality, individualized attention that starts with the planning of your trip and continues through your journey to guarantee a great vacation.