Las Casitas del Colca
On the left bank of the Colca River in the heart of one of the deepest canyons in the world, Las Casitas de Colca boasts 20 individual and private luxury lodges. Each “casita” has been built with an emphasis on natural materials to match the stark beauty of the canyon. Beautiful stone floors and handcrafted tiles in the main foyer lead to a private terrace, a working fireplace and a heated plunge pool to relax in after a day of exploring. Marble laid bathrooms offer indoor and outdoor showers, and a bathtub with a glass roof ideal for star-gazing.
Prices available upon request
Las Casita del Colca offers the comfort and service, for which Orient-Express luxury hotels are renowned. Situated in the peace and serenity of the Colca Canyon in Southern Peru, this resort offers twenty individual bungalows or “casitas” constructed from natural materials: wood and handcrafted tile roofs, and beautiful Laja stone floors, laid over modern under floor heating systems. The hotel also boasts the Spa Samay, which means “rest” in Quechua, the ancient language of the Inca.
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Under Floor Heating
- Personal in-room electronic safe
- Each casita has a private terrace, and a heated plunge pool
- Sofa facing fireplace
- Bathrooms laid with marble, double sinks and both indoor and outdoor showers
- Bathtub located under a glass roof for spectacular nighttime star gazing
- Restaurant offering freshly prepared Andean meals, created using the fresh herbs and vegetables from the Las Casitas farm.
- Lobby Bar offers a large variety of top quality liquors, cocktails and refreshments.Vegetable and fruit gardens where guests are welcome to explore and pick their own food for the evening meal straight from the ground.
- Farm on the property housing a small number of animals from horses, baby alpacas, cows, chickens, guinea pigs and rabbits to trout in the three trout ponds.
- Spa Samay featuring a sauna, two single treatment rooms, one double treatment room and a treatment suite complete with a soaking tub.
To book your vacation now or consult with us, fill out the “Contact Us” form to the right and a Fertur Peru Travel coordinator will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your fully customizable trip. Fertur Peru Travel’s pledge is to offer you top-quality, individualized attention that starts with the planning of your trip and continues through your journey to guarantee a great vacation.