Casa Andina Private Collection
One of Casa Andina’s premier properties in Peru, the Valle Sagrado hotel is set on a large estate outside of Urubamba, surrounded by the beautiful gardens and greenery of the Sacred Valley. A tranquil oasis far from the crowds of Cusco and Machu Picchu, the hotel offers rest and relaxation in a location easily accessible to all the important sites of the region. A luxurious spa offers top-notch service, and nightly lectures are held at the hotel’s planetarium. The restaurant serves gourmet Peruvian and international food.
- 85 Superior Rooms: Very ample (32 m2 / 339 sq. ft), warmly decorated and elegantly rustic, with thick white stone walls and wood-beam ceilings. Feature Queen or King beds and either balconies or a separate breakfast/sitting area, as well as carpeted or parquet wood floors & warm down bedding.
- 5 Suites: Extremely large (46 m2 / 499 sq. ft) 2-story suites feature a downstairs living area and generous upstairs loft-style bedroom – offering spectacular vistas of the Sacred Valley and Andes mountains. Suites have 2 TVs (both upstairs and downstairs), DVD player, King bed, Jacuzzi bathtubs and minibar.
- 8 smoking rooms; 2 handicapped accessible guest rooms.
- Bathtub or Jacuzzi tub
- A/C & heat
- Cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout hotel
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee maker & coffee supplies
- Full-service Andean-style Sacred Spa, with native treatments.
- Planetarium and Observatory with expert-guided shows & stargazing
- Gourmet restaurant featuring local produce & ingredients, Andean specialties, wine & cocktail service.
- Bar, billiards/game room & TV lounge.
- Corporate and group meeting facilities & banquet room (180-person capacity).
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout hotel.
- Business center with free high-speed Internet access.
- Room service.
- Usanzas handicrafts & gift shop.
- Ilaria and Aldo & Co jewelry shops.
- Miski alpaca goods shop.
- Crafts & textiles exhibition/market featuring local artisans.
- Laundry service.
- Globalnet ATM machine.
- Taxi service (to Cusco & Valley points of interest)
To book your vacation now or consult with us, fill out the “Contact Us” form to the right and a Fertur Peru Travel coordinator will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your fully customizable trip. Fertur Peru Travel’s pledge is to offer you top-quality, individualized attention that starts with the planning of your trip and continues through your journey to guarantee a great vacation.