Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi
This solar-powered eco lodge offers a magical, luxurious setting to disconnect from the world in luxury on the remote and uniquely beautiful Isla Suasi – the only private island on Lake Titicaca. Panoramic water views from every room, surrounded by terraced gardens and designed with native materials to blend into the island, the lodge is committed to being green. Spot rare vicuñas, hike to Itapilluni Hill to contemplate spectacular high-altitude sunsets, paddle a canoe around the island, or visit the earthy spa for massages and steam saunas with eucalyptus leaves. Featuring 24 well-appointed but appealingly rustic rooms and the Andean Cottage (a spectacular two-bedroom lakefront suite), a candlelit gourmet restaurant, bar and game room, the lodge is the perfect place to relax after a day of doing plenty – or nothing at all.
Alone on the only private island on Lake Titicaca, Casa Andina Isla Suasi, is an entirely solar powered eco-lodge committed to environmental sustainability. Superior rooms and suites utilize rustic, locally sourced building materials crafted to an unexpectedly refined finish, combined with huge picture windows to offer a luxurious retreat overlooking one of the world’s natural wonders.
- 24 Rooms, 23 Superior Rooms (lake view), 1 Andean Cottage
- Superior Rooms (lake view) and elegantly rustic, with full-size or King beds. In the original wing, 9 rooms have a warm appeal, with exposed stone walls and high peaked ceilings brightened by large skylights. In the newest wing, 14 rooms are just a touch more modern, though they feature even more expansive lake views. Two rooms have balconies overlooking gardens and the lake.
- Andean Cottage, spectacularly private, and well-equipped 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom suite right at water’s edge. The master bedroom has a Super King bed; the guest bedroom, 2 Queen beds. The suite also features a large living room/bar, Jacuzzi tub with expansive lake views, 2 chimneys, a private pier, 24-hour butler & room service.
- Panoramic views of the lake
- Pressurized oxygen available upon request
- Chimneys, down comforters & hot water bottles to warm beds
- Entirely solar-powered by German-engineered solar panels.
- Gourmet restaurant. Daily buffet breakfast includes a custom omelet bar as well as a full complement of local fruits, juices, cereals and more.
- Sauna & massage room with lake views. Massages by a professional masseuse take advantage of creams, oils and aroma therapy based on regional Andean plants, while a laid-back steam sauna uses eucalyptus leaves. The sauna is offered free of charge to guests.
- A US$12 fee per guest to enter Suasi (included in all guests’ room cost) helps fund conservation projects on the island and in the immediate vicinity.
To book your vacation now or consult with us, fill out the “Contact Us” form to the right and a Fertur Peru Travel coordinator will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your fully customizable trip. Fertur Peru Travel’s pledge is to offer you top-quality, individualized attention that starts with the planning of your trip and continues through your journey to guarantee a great vacation.