Jose Antonio Cusco: Book Now!
Constructed in the Colonial style, the Jose Antonio Cusco is located in a quiet neighborhood a short distance from the Plaza de Armas. The modern rooms are comfortable and well-maintained, and the friendly and knowledgeable staff will do everything they can to make your stay in Cusco enjoyable. Many rooms are equipped with jacuzzis. Diners’ tables surround a wood-fire stove in the restaurant, while the welcoming bar is decorated with Peruvian antique crafts and artwork.
The Jose Antonio Cusco Hotel
A short distance from Cusco’s main plaza the Jose Antonio Cusco offers modern and comfortable rooms in a colonial style setting. Enjoy the warmth of a central fireplace in El Reloj restaurant or a drink at the bar decorated with traditional art, stonework and statues.
- 126 comfortable and illuminated rooms recently redesigned (single, double, triple, twin and senior suites)
- Anti-noise windows
- Clock radio
- Mini bar
- Cable TV & DVD player
- Breakfast table
- Telephone in room and bathroom
- International and national direct dialing
- Wired Internet access
- Marble bathrooms and bathtubs
- 110-220 voltage
- In-room safe
- Connections for fax and modem
- Laundry service
- Heat/AC system
- Hairdressers, Solarium, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Stores, 24-hr Concierge department, 24-hr medical attention, magnetic key system, Souvenir Shop, Internet, Business Center, Oxygen Service, Coffee (on request), Direct access for handicapped guests.
- El Molino Bar & Lounge
- El Rego Restaurant, offering Peruvian and international cuisine
Contact Us: Find the best offer for Hotel Jose Antonio Cusco
To book your vacation now or consult with us, fill out the “Contact Us” form to the right and a Fertur Peru Travel coordinator will contact you within one working day with detailed information about your fully customizable trip. Fertur Peru Travel’s pledge is to offer you top-quality, individualized attention that starts with the planning of your trip and continues through your journey to guarantee a great vacation.
Go Back to Cusco Hotels