The Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort, is a perfect place from which to launch your marine wildlife vacation. Experience top class accommodations, strategically located on the bay, in front of the Nature Reserve of Paracas. This resort hotel and spa is the ideal starting point for excursions from the hotel’s own private deck to the Ballesta Islands.
Prices available upon request
The Libertador Hotel Paracas offers pure relaxation, as well as a range of activities, to its guests. The hotel features 120 ample, airy guest rooms and suites, two swimming pools and a luxury spa, a bar lounge and two gourmet restaurants, and conference and ball rooms.
- Superior Rooms – 36-square-meter rooms with bamboo-covered walls and wooden furniture. This room is available with one king or two full XL beds, an iPod docking station, a 37” LCD television and a fully equipped bathroom.
- Balcony Suite – This suite is always on the first floor and is decorated with bamboo, wood, and indigenous textiles. The main room has a king size bed, an iPod docking station, a 37” LCD television, while the living room includes a large sofa that sleeps up to two children (10 and under) and a 42” LCD television.
- Solarium Suite – Is located on the second floor and offers spectacular views of the ocean from two spacious balconies; one of them with a dining table and six chairs. In the living room, a wide sofa bed is an ideal sleep space for children 10 and under, and the main bedroom has a king size bed both with big screen TV`s.
- Plunge Pool Suite – Suite with two spacious terraces, one with a dining table and six chairs and the other one with a small plunge pool, the perfect place to cool off midday. The bedroom, distinct from the living room, includes a king bed with 400 thread count sheets and a duvet, as well as a chaise lounge for relaxing.
- Spa open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Amenities, include the therapeutic water circuit (ideal for relaxation and recovery) and gym. Also included in the 547-square-meter spa is a beauty area, offering exclusive hair and nail services including the 45-minute anti-aging Young Hands treatment that uses grapes and green tea to rehydrate tired hands.
- Explorer’s Kid Club, children can meet and enjoy an array of activities either inside the club itself around the hotel grounds, or at the playground. The fun begins at 9am with a brief tour of the hotel. Next, treasure hunts, shell collection on the beach, and Wii and Playstation championships on a 50” plasma television get underway. Swimming lessons by trained staff are available upon request at the children’s pool, adjacent to the main pool. Groups at the Explorer’s Club are divided by age, and activities are devised accordingly. Activities are complimentary and include: Art and crafts; Pool & Beach activities; Social learning activities; Pirate ship playground; Treasure hunts; Blue Ray Format Movie. (Note: Children under 6 must be under the supervision of one adult at all times.)
- Swimming Pools – Water is a central theme to the décor and atmosphere of the Hotel Paracas. The two pristine, heated pools are available to guests throughout their stay, all year long. The main pool faces the bar lounge and the family pool is conveniently located next to the playground.
- Business Center – Working guests will find convenience and quiet in the hotel’s 24-hour business center. Three computer workstations with High Speed Internet Access and a multifunctional printer is available at anytime, day or night.
- Bar / Lounge
- Zarcillo Bar
- La Trattoria Restaurant – An ideal dining place for parents and kids alike, this Italian restaurant offers authentic pizzas, pastas and tempting gelatos in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Ballestas Restaurant – Peruvian and Mediterranean cuisines. Guests may enjoy lunch and dinner a la carte, a special children’s menu and the breakfast buffet here each morning with a spectacular view of Paracas bay.