You'll want to be fully acclimatized when you behold the kaleidoscope of multicolored hills known as “Rainbow Mountain.” (more…)
- New Machu Picchu Treks – Adenalin-packed and Contemplative
- Happy Holidays from Fertur Peru Travel!
Where to Travel in 2018? The Wall Street Journal ranks Kuelap No. 3 in it's Top 10 List of hot destinations. "Don’t miss out!" (more…)
- Section of the Inca Trail in Pisaq Ruins Restored
- Peru’s last Inca Rope Bridge Gets CNN’s Attention
Qhapaq Ñan, the ancient imperial road system of Inca trails, was recognized this week as a worldwide Historic Landmark of Civil Engineering by the American Society…
- Peru Congressman Proposes the Disneyfication of Cusco
- Tour Tucume, Peru’s Haunted Valley of the Pyramids
On this day in 1994, Fertur Peru Travel was born. As we mark our 23rd year in business, we continue to strive to provide the…
- The Inca Sun of Suns Could be Returned to Cusco – by Donald Trump?
- Machu Picchu’s 10-year Anniversary as Seventh Wonder of the World
Halloween is an American import that, with each successive year, seems to take greater hold in Peru, to the delight of many and the chagrin…
- 10 Steps to Cyber Safety During Your Peru Vacation
- Wonder Woman’s magic bracelets re-imagined by real life heroine from Cusco