You'll want to be fully acclimatized when you behold the kaleidoscope of multicolored hills known as “Rainbow Mountain.” (more…)
- New Machu Picchu Treks – Adenalin-packed and Contemplative
- Happy Holidays from Fertur Peru Travel!
Q’eswachaka, Peru's last handwoven rope bridge from Inca times, is getting a lot of well-deserved attention. Following a big write-up in the Wall Street Journal,…
- New Machu Picchu Entrance Times and Mandatory Guides as of July, Oh My!
- Restoration of Chankillo, the oldest solar observatory in the Americas, set to start
With Halloween fast approaching, and it being Friday the 13th, we thought you should know about one of the great haunted tour destinations: Túcume, Peru's…
- Face of pre-Columbian ruler revealed, but is it his first true portrait?
- The Thou Shalt Nots of Machu Picchu – Thou Shalt Be Delighted
The ancient Inca emblem known as the "Sun of Suns" looms large on the principal avenues and government buildings throughout Cusco. (more…)
- Machu Picchu’s 10-year Anniversary as Seventh Wonder of the World
- The chequered origins of chess in Peru: the Inca emperor turned pawn
You might have heard, the security protocol used to protect the vast majority of WiFi connections has been cracked, potentially exposing wireless Internet traffic to…
- Wonder Woman’s magic bracelets re-imagined by real life heroine from Cusco
- Vargas Llosa and other celebrity sightings at Machu Picchu so far in 2017