You'll want to be fully acclimatized when you behold the kaleidoscope of multicolored hills known as “Rainbow Mountain.” (more…)
- New Machu Picchu Treks – Adenalin-packed and Contemplative
- Happy Holidays from Fertur Peru Travel!
Q’eswachaka, Peru's last handwoven rope bridge from Inca times, is getting a lot of well-deserved attention. Following a big write-up in the Wall Street Journal,…
- New Machu Picchu Entrance Times and Mandatory Guides as of July, Oh My!
- Restoration of Chankillo, the oldest solar observatory in the Americas, set to start
If we now know that this is what the Lord of Sipan looked like, then could he have been the subject of this ancient Moche…
- The Thou Shalt Nots of Machu Picchu – Thou Shalt Be Delighted
- Book the PeruRail Luxury Titicaca Train between Cusco and Puno
The ancient Inca emblem known as the "Sun of Suns" looms large on the principal avenues and government buildings throughout Cusco. (more…)
- Machu Picchu’s 10-year Anniversary as Seventh Wonder of the World
- The chequered origins of chess in Peru: the Inca emperor turned pawn
We all know that Wonder Woman was a princess of the Amazon, an unconquerable female warrior. Well, Peru has an artisan Wonder Woman of its…
- Vargas Llosa and other celebrity sightings at Machu Picchu so far in 2017
- Fertur Peru Travel Again Earns CALTUR Seal of Tourism Quality