You'll want to be fully acclimatized when you behold the kaleidoscope of multicolored hills known as “Rainbow Mountain.” (more…)
- New Machu Picchu Treks – Adenalin-packed and Contemplative
- Happy Holidays from Fertur Peru Travel!
The Ministry of Culture announced the discovery of an enormous pre-Inca temple in the shape of the letter "D" at archaeological ruins in Espiritu Pampa…
- Peru’s Kuelap No. 3 on Wall Street Journal’s Top 10 Must Visits in 2018
- Section of the Inca Trail in Pisaq Ruins Restored
One of Earth's greatest natural spectacles occurs every year in Bolivia from December until March when the Uyuni salt flats are flooded by seasonal rains…
- Inca Trail Declared Worldwide Historic Landmark of Civil Engineering
- Peru Congressman Proposes the Disneyfication of Cusco
On this day in 1994, Fertur Peru Travel was born. As we mark our 23rd year in business, we continue to strive to provide the…
- The Inca Sun of Suns Could be Returned to Cusco – by Donald Trump?
- Machu Picchu’s 10-year Anniversary as Seventh Wonder of the World
Halloween is an American import that, with each successive year, seems to take greater hold in Peru, to the delight of many and the chagrin…
- 10 Steps to Cyber Safety During Your Peru Vacation
- Wonder Woman’s magic bracelets re-imagined by real life heroine from Cusco