Lounge by the semi-Olympic sized pool surrounded by idyllic red-tile roofed cabins. The setting is Peru’s northern cloud forest. Explore 51 acres of Puerto Palmeras’ lush green grounds over bike trails or on horseback. Play pool, tennis, basketball or volleyball. Take a day trip with your English-speaking guide to the magnificent Ahuashiyaku waterfall. This is one jungle destination designed for relaxation.
Price per person:
- Standard Double Room
- Superior Double Room
- Matrimonial Room with Jacuzzi
- Children with additional bed
• Roundtrip airfare on Star Perú Lima–Tarapoto-Lima
• Reception at Tarapoto Airport
• Transfer Tarapoto Airport – Las Palmeras Resort Hotel – Airport
• Welcome at hotel with refreshing coconut drink
• 2 nights accommodation in Puerto Palmeras.
• 02 breakfasts / 02 lunches
• Excursion with English-speaking guide to the Ahuashiyaku Waterfall
• Free use of Puerto Palmeras’ facilities within its beautiful 51-acre (21-hectare) property, including bicycle riding, horseback riding, swimming pool, games room, handball, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, etc.
• Airport Tax
• Drinks or meals not described in itinerary
Valid from April 15 through July 15, 2010. Subject to Availability.