For budget travelers with only a few days to spare, we have a special four-day Cusco-Machu Picchu package valid through March 15, 2018.
The group daily excursions include:
- A half-day city tour of the Inca Capital and it’s surrounding archaeological complexes, with a guided tours of the Koricancha Sun Temple in the Santo Domingo church, the Inca ritual site of Quenqo, the water temple of Tambomachay, the customs house of Puca Pucara and the Temple Fortress of Saqsaywaman.
- A full-day excursion through the Sacred Valley, exploring the famous open air market in the Town of Pisac and the monumental Inca ruins at Ollantaytambo. From there, catch late afternoon train to Aguas Calientes, the jungle village below Machu Picchu to spend the night. (B/L)
- A guided MACHU PICCHU! (B/L)
- A half-day guided tour of Maras y Moray. (B)
(B) BREAKFAST (L) LUNCH
Tours in Shared Service
⋆⋆⋆ Hotel Accommodations
Price Per Person
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Airport transfer in and out in each city
- City Tour Cusco + 4 Ruins
- Sacred Valley Excursion + buffet lunch
- Transfer Train Station – Ollantaytambo
- Expedition & Vistadome Train tickets round trip
- Bus tickets to Machu Picchu round trip
- Machu Picchu Excursion + buffet lunch
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Maras & Moray half day excursion
- Tickets to archaeological sites
- English speaking guides
- Three-star double room accommodation in Cusco and Aguas Calientes + buffet breakfast
- National flights
- Non-itinerary meals or drinks
- Extra expenses, tips or services not described in the itinerary.
* Subject to availability
Rate valid through March. 15, 2018.
Prices are subject to 18% VAT (IGV) for Peruvian
citizens and legal residents of Peru